Mold Removal Project
We had some mold issues due to neglect, improper grade, tree and shrub growth, a block foundation, plugged gutters, and downspouts draining straight down at the foundation.
- Corrected water problem (outside grade, downspouts, gutters).
- Removed tree, overgrown shrubs, and trimmed growth back from house.
- Bleach and water treatment to remove the mold. More Information can be found at www.epa.gov.
- Patched failing mortar joints inside and out.
- Drylock walls after moisture subsides.
If you have your own mold issue, there is hope.